Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Things That Make Me Go "Huh?"

We live in a strange world.

The following are things that have been making me go huh.




This is Amy Roloff. She and her husband Matt star on a show called Little People, Big World. I like them. But Amy was walking around with her collar popped, which I’m sorry, looks ridiculous. On anyone. Why do people think this looks cool?





This guy had his eyebrows tattooed. I’m not entirely sure why.





Natalie likes to sleep with many of her stuffed animals. Can you spot her? Sometimes I wonder if there is actual space for her to stretch out.




This was in a things that make me go huh post in the past. I’m re-posting because Kirk’s chest still weirds me out. He’s from an awesome show called Gilmore Girls. Nice guy. Odd chest.





Gwenyth Paltrow has a cookbook coming out. Everything crossed off are things that she doesn’t think people should eat. Um. What is left in life? I could never be happy with only salmon. No wonder she always looks ticked off. The poor lass needs a burger and fries.

No comments:

Post a Comment