Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!

I got this idea from Glamour magazine. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. You're welcome to join in and do something like this on your blog. Doesn't have to be on a Tuesday either. Just make sure you link up and that the post you link up is a Hey, It's Okay Post.

-------------------


To be excited for new shows to start back up in 2013. Downton Abbey, The Walking Dead, plus a bunch of new shows to try out.


To be upset over what I heard about one of the characters on Downton Abbey. I won’t say what but holy crap.


To not care that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are having a kid. It was blasted all over my Twitter and Facebook feed. I think most of America are getting a little tired of the Kardashian clan at this point. And isn’t she still technically married? Classy.


To have put down all the Christmas stuff. The room feels empty without a tree.


To not make black eyed peas for dinner even though they mean good luck for the new year. I’m not really a fan. I ordered Chinese food yesterday and today we’re having chili.


To hope my computer doesn’t die. It’s about 6 years old and doesn’t like to do a lot of things anymore. It has Windows XP so I don’t even know how to use the newer stuff.



To have a giveaway for an awesome Daycase for your phone here. It runs until the 8th so be sure to enter!


No comments:

Post a Comment