Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!

I got this idea from Glamour magazine. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. You're welcome to join in and do something like this on your blog. Doesn't have to be on a Tuesday either. Just make sure you link up and that the post you link up is a Hey, It's Okay Post.

---------------------

To have not watched the Lance Armstrong interview by Oprah. What he did was disgusting and I don’t feel the need to watch 2 hours of his excuses.


To not be surprised that Janelle from Teen Mom 2 is pregnant again. She’s not even taking care of his first child, but sure, get knocked up again. That makes complete sense.


To be 5 episodes in with the show Girls and really enjoy it. It’s a bit raunchy at times but I love how the main character isn’t stick thin with makeup caked on her face.


To wonder if there are any other parents out there who do NOT let their kids touch their iPhones? Or their Kindle Fires. I figure I deserve SOMETHING for myself.


To hate the phrase “shut the front door.” It’s used way too much. Instead I say, “Shut the fridge!” It causes people to go, “Uh? That’s not the phrase,” and I go, “It’s MY phrase.”


To be looking forward to our trip to Disney World in June. It’s going to be fun seeing Natalie meet all the princesses that she so loves.


To know that I am beyond a doubt NOT smarter than a fifth grader. Some of Tommy’s homework baffles the crap out of me. Thank goodness for Google.


No comments:

Post a Comment