Thursday, November 15, 2012

Things That Annoy Me Thursday: Facebook Nonsense

“This is to see if the people on my friends list pay attention. Leave a one word comment on how we met!”

“Click LIKE if you love your husband! If not, keep scrolling.”

Um. No.

I’m not a fan when people post that nonsense on Facebook. It’s not that I don’t pay attention: it’s that I don’t like being told to make a certain comment or DO something.

I know. That probably makes me a brat. But seriously, if people post that crap, I generally ignore it.

It’s nothing against you.

It’s just I don’t have the patience for it. Not clicking like doesn’t mean I don’t love someone.

And I also ignore game requests. I don’t do Farmville, sorry.

Oh, and while I’m at it, stop forwarding those chain e-mails. No one is going to keel over and get bad luck if you don’t send it to 10 people. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment