Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!

I got this idea from Glamour magazine. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. You're welcome to join in and do something like this on your blog. Doesn't have to be on a Tuesday either. Just make sure you link up!

------------

To be weirded out that arsenic is found in small traces in juice. Thankfully we don’t drink that very much. We’re water and Diet Coke people. Well, the kids are water, I’m Diet Coke. With some water.


To be excited that The Hangover 2 comes out today. I loved the first one and never got to see the second. We’re totally buying it. I don’t care if it’s basically the same movie with a monkey.


To think it’s amusing when people are all, “People who talk down about the Kardashians must be jealous of them.” Uh. Yeah. Sure.


To be excited that my mother-in-law is spending Christmas with us. I get along with her. No horror mother-in-law stories here.


To love root beer floats. My husband and I have them weekly. Usually when we watch Ghost Adventures.


To be surprised time passed quickly and that I’m getting my vows renewed on Saturday. Ack!


To look forward to making Christmas cookies. I always make sugar cookies with buttercream frosting. All homemade, which is rare for me. Usually I buy boxed and canned stuff.


To be hosting a giveaway for Novica.com for a $50 gift certificate here.


To have The Virgin Diaries (a new show on TLC) on my DVR. The preview cracked me up. It showed two people who have never kissed before basically licking each other’s lips off because they had no clue what they were doing.



No comments:

Post a Comment