Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!

I got this idea from Glamour magazine. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. You're welcome to join in and do something like this on your blog. Doesn't have to be on a Tuesday either. Just make sure you link up!

-------------

To think it’s silly that the Bumbo is under fire for not being safe. It’s fine. Just don’t set your kids in it on a high area. That’s common sense.


To be excited over making Christmas cookies this week. I love them.


To be glad when Christmas over. The stores are always crazy busy.


To wish people would stop taking a dump in the toilets right after I clean them. Wait an hour or something.


To love the biscuits from Popeyes. I ate like 3 of them the other day.


To hate when the kid’s toys go off on their own. I immediately think they’ve been possessed.


To be hosting a giveaway for a Chick-fil-a prize pack here. You can win a watch, a stuffed cow, AND a free coupon for a peppermint chocolate chip shake. Mmm, now I want one of those.


To have enjoyed the movie The Help. I had it on my Netflix list and it had a long wait, Tom’s Mom is here and wanted to watch it, got tired of waiting so she just bought it.


To be glad that Jon Bon Jovi isn’t dead. There was a hoax yesterday that said he was.


No comments:

Post a Comment