Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday

I got this idea from Glamour magazine. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. You're welcome to join in and do something like this on your blog. Doesn't have to be on a Tuesday either. Just make sure you link up and that the post you link up is a Hey, It's Okay Post.

---------


To be almost done Christmas shopping for the kids. I start early. I still need to find stuff for Tom though.


To love the site slickdeals.net. They will list fantastic deals daily.


To have gone to a Scentsy party and bought new scents. One of them is Christmas Cottage. I can't wait to get it.


To hate when I buy everything for a meal....except the main ingredient! This week I bought everything for a stir fry but forgot the stir fry meat. So back to the grocery store I go.


To have tried the pumpkin pancakes at IHOP. They were amazing. Plus I had hot chocolate. I love hot chocolate.


To be glad that I'm not alone in not doing a lot of things I listed in my Things Most Mothers Do, But I Don't blog post.


To have been excited when I found these. (I discovered them at Target.)




No comments:

Post a Comment