Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!

I got this idea from Glamour magazine. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. You're welcome to join in and do something like this on your blog. Doesn't have to be on a Tuesday either. Just make sure you link up and that the post you link up is a Hey, It's Okay Post.

-----------


To have not watched the AMA's. I don't care for a lot of the artists today.


To HAVE watched The Walking Dead. I can't believe it's already the Mid-Season Finale on Sunday. The governor is going nuts again.


To be going to my parents house for Thanksgiving. Yay! No cooking for me. I mean, I'll HELP of course but I won't be cooking on my own while cursing and shouting things like, "Next year we're going to Golden Corral!"


To really want to meet Grumpy Cat. I just love her angry face. And I love her name. Tard. Short for Tarter Sauce, apparently. (She has a brother named Pokey.) (Yes, I know too much about Grumpy Cat.)


To still be surprised when I hear a kid under 5 has their own iPad.


To not consider Santa a lie. I've come across some people on Facebook who say they don't do the Santa thing with their kids because they don't believe in lying to them. I always feel like I'm in the movie Miracle on 34th Street when I see posts like that.


To have not seen Catching Fire. I want to! I might see it with a friend after Thanksgiving Break.


To be going to Natalie's Thanksgiving Feast at her school for lunch. I'm bringing pie and cookies. None of which were homemade. I did not want to make anyone sick. (And yes, you CAN bring homemade stuff to her school.)


To have a $50 gift certificate giveaway to XperienceDays here.





No comments:

Post a Comment