Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Farewell to Sandi

My post is short today.  I am sad.  Last night I got news that Sandi Thurman McCool died on Wednesday.  She fought a long and hard battle against breast cancer and on Wednesday it defeated her.  Who was she?  Well at one time she was my precious daughter-in-law.  She was one of the sweetest people I know and even after the divorce she, Kat, and I stayed in touch. Sandi was a ray of sunshine in the lives she touched.  Before cancer began to take her life she was a surgery nurse at Flowers Hospital in Dothan, AL and loved by all she came in contact with.  Sandi was the kind of person who was destined to be a nurse. The world will miss you Sandi!  Please pray for her husband, Dr. Alan and her mom and family.  I know her passing will leave a huge hole in their lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment