Thursday, August 12, 2010

Inside Natalie's Closet: Gymboree!

It’s no secret that I love to buy my children clothes. So I’ll occasionally post about the latest outfit that I purchased.

The outfit that I’m going to share is from Gymboree’s Smart Girls Rock line. This will be one of Natalie’s preschool outfits.



“Hey Natalie, want to take some pictures?”



“You can act like a model!”









Those socks are supposed to be knee high socks but Natalie is short so they basically cover her entire leg.

Natalie sometimes likes to make faces at the camera.

Here’s her impersonation of an uptight rich woman.



Her reaction to Real Housewives of New Jersey Danielle Staub. (I know sweets, she scares me too.)



And this is Natalie wondering what in the world happened to Mel Gibson?



Then I ran into the side of the house, because this always makes Natalie laugh.









*Shirt change*

So when it starts to get cold, and it will since we’re in Wyoming, I also got a long sleeved top to go with the skirt.







Everything went well at first.

But then Natalie spotted a moth.



She did not like said moth.



Then she did an impression of John Mayer singing.



Smiled for me when I ran into the house.



And decided to carry a rock around on a spoon. (For some reason when I asked her if she wanted to take pictures she went, “Yes, can my spoon come?” Um. Okay?)



Then I told her I’d be taking one last photo so she waved for the camera.



Goodbye blog readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment