Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!

I got this idea from Glamour magazine. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. I think I’m going to do this every Tuesday now. You're welcome to join in and do something like this on your diary. Doesn't have to be on a Tuesday either.

Hey, It's Okay....


To wonder why Lindsay Lohan was let out of rehab early. Oh, that’s right, because she’s a ‘celebrity.’


To be a little bitter that Paris Hilton’s mug shot looks so good.


To be glad that Natalie didn’t cry on her first day of preschool.


To have skipped around the house going “I’m free for two hours” when I returned home from dropping Natalie off at preschool.


To hate bad mail days (the days where all you get are bills and a letter from a credit card company imploring you to try out their new credit card and blah blah blah…if I wanted your credit card, I’d have asked for one myself, thanks.)


To love slicing up some cheese and dipping it in salsa.


To think the 1980s movie Big Business is pretty hilarious.


To wonder how people can be yakking on their cell phone while driving in the preschool parking lot. Hello, small kids running around. The conversation can wait.


To be amazed at the mothers who drop their kids off with a full face of makeup. I probably drop off Natalie with breakfast remnants still on my mouth.


-----------
The winner of my giveaway is milesandstella. Congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment