Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!

I got this idea from Glamour magazine. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. I think I’m going to do this every Tuesday now. You're welcome to join in and do something like this on your diary. Doesn't have to be on a Tuesday either.

Hey, It's Okay....


To not be surprised that Levi Johnson and Bristol Palin broke up. Again. And they were on the cover of US Weekly going on about their love too. Bristol, you can do much better. Trust me.


To drool in your sleep. What? I can’t help it. I’m not PROUD to be a drooler, mind you.


To have cried in Toy Story 3. Andy is moving on. Wahhh!


To have to remember to prime the mower since mowing is now your responsibility since your husband is gone. My catchy way of remembering to prime the mower? Optimus Prime the mower.


To vow never to go into an ocean again after watching Shark Week.


To think Gisele Bundchun needs to shut her trap. Seriously, saying that breastfeeding should be a law? And saying that giving birth didn’t hurt? I hope she loses a nose or something. Try modeling without a noggin, Gisele. Trying modeling without a noggin.


To have watched that new trainwreck of a show Bachelor Pad. (I know, I know. It’s just, I don’t have drama in my life so sometimes it’s fun to watch drama. You know?)


To still not understand the popularity of Jersey Shore. Who cares what Snoopy is doing? Or wait, it’s Snookie. (That’s the kind of drama I can’t stomach.)


To have promised Tom that I’d get rid of some of Natalie’s clothes. So I listed some on eBay here.


To hate those cardboard drink carrier things that fast food places give you. They don’t work. The drinks still FALL OVER! (All over my newly cleaned seats.)


To wear white after Labor Day. Who in the heck made up a rule that you couldn’t? And does anyone actually follow it?

No comments:

Post a Comment