Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!

I got this idea from Glamour magazine. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. You're welcome to join in and do something like this on your blog. Doesn't have to be on a Tuesday either. Just make sure you link up and that the post you link up is a Hey, It's Okay Post.

---------------

To not think Channing Tatum is all that. A lot of women go nuts for him and I’m like, “Meh. I’ll take Elijah Wood or John Krasinski, thanks.”


To usually be sipping on a Diet Coke when someone shares an anti-diet soda post on Facebook. Oops.


To really need to get my hair done. My roots are showing. But since Tom is gone, I have no one to impress and I really don’t care so…eh. Eventually I’ll get to it.


To be enjoying the show The Following. It creeps me out and intrigues me at the same time.


To have gone to a Medieval Fair last weekend and enjoyed it. I loved the people in costume walking around. And there was a stand that said Roasted German Nuts that made me giggle.


To appreciate all the kind notes that people left on yesterday’s post. Tommy has a track meet today (unless it gets rained out—we’re due for a storm) and he seems to understand that he can only do his best even if that means not winning.


To be excited that I won an awesome prize over at Chick Lit Is Not Dead. I got a critique from author Sarah Pekkanen, PLUS a copy of her new book The Best Of Us, out today!







No comments:

Post a Comment