Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!

I got this idea from Glamour magazine. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. You're welcome to join in and do something like this on your blog. Doesn't have to be on a Tuesday either. Just make sure you link up and that the post you link up is a Hey, It's Okay Post.

-------------------

To pretend Sex and the City 2 doesn’t exist.


To think that fired anchor AJ Clemente might want to go into another field. I’ve seen him get another chance on shows and he’s not that good.


To really be enjoying Gone Girl. It took me awhile to finally start reading it and I’m glad I did. I highly recommend it! I’m halfway through.


To have made the kids pancakes for dinner twice last week. We love them and they are easy!


To be sending Tom another care package. His says his roommate has never seen Ted so I’m sending that to him, plus other goodies.


To love Grumpy Cat! The face gets me every time.


To be buying Lauren Graham’s new book today. Yes, she played Lorelei Gilmore and currently plays Sarah on Parenthood. She wrote a book called Someday, Someday, Maybe available for purchase today! (No, I’m not getting paid to mention books. I just love them!)


To have a giveaway for a DVD of A Star is Born or Cabaret here


No comments:

Post a Comment