Thursday, December 13, 2012

Things That Annoy Me Thursday: Overpriced Neiman Marcus Stuff At Target

I love Target.

It’s one of my favorite stores.

Sometimes I’m there multiple times per week.

But.

I have to say, I’m a tad irritated the Neiman Marcus stuff they decided to sell.

Why?

Well.

Look.




Guess how much that tiny piece of luggage is?

$179.99! And it’s not even that big.

I bought a three piece luggage set on Black Friday once for $29.99. And it came with THREE luggage pieces.

Looking for a blazer? Well, you have have this one:





For $129.99.

Aching for a bike?




You can get this for $499.99.

No, that’s not a typo.

Is it laced with gold or something?

Is there a button to put it on warp speed?

Will there be jewelry in the basket?


I just can’t fathom paying that much for something. Maybe it’s because I’ve never really been into name brand stuff. I admire some things, yes. But could I fork out the dough for it? Probably not.

I’ll be curious to see if anyone will actually buy this stuff. So far at my Target, the entire collection seems to be sitting there.

I noticed they had some adorable children’s dresses—but they ranged from $59-$99. After I stopped laughing, I put the dresses back on the rack.

I might be back to purchase when Target marks them down 50% off.

Or actually, I’ll wait until they hit 70% off.

And that’s why I love Target. Because of their DEALS.

Not because of their overpriced crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment