Friday, December 21, 2012

Inside Natalie's Closet: Christmas/Winter Outfits


If you’re reading this, hi! The world did not end. Awesome.


Anyway, now that living is out of the way, I have some photos of Natalie in some of her Christmas/winter outfits.

This first three outfits are from Gymboree:




I started tickling her:






Then I asked her to pose and she did this:




And then she just smiled for the camera.




*Outfit change*




Smile, Natalie.




(She’s giving me a look like…not until you run into the house. New readers, I do this to make her laugh when she’s being stubborn. Or I make farting noises. Yes, my neighbors probably think I’m nuts.)




But it works.


Natalie was like “Peace!”





Then she got confused and was like, “Peace again!”





*Outfit change*





She climbed up on her toy car and was like, “Take my picture from here!”






*Outfit change*





This is NOT Gymboree. Shocking, I know. This is from Carters.




Yup, she’s ready for Santa.



And yup, I totally ran into the house to get her to smile like that.


(In case you missed it yesterday, you can win a copy of my book, The Swimmer's Assistant, over at Chick Lit Is Not Dead. Good luck!)


No comments:

Post a Comment