Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Top Ten Reasons Why Getting Lasik Will Rock

I know.

You guys are probably sick of seeing posts about my eyes. I swear, I’ll go back to talking about regular stuff (see: loud kids) soon. But since I’m having Lasik on Friday, these posts help me so I don’t go into a complete panic (see: nervous breakdown.)

I decided to post the Top Ten Reasons Why Getting Lasik Will Rock


10. I’ll be able to see when I first wake up. No more crashing into walls or stubbing my toes on the bed if Natalie wakes up in the middle of the night crying because she swore she saw a clown in the corner of her room.


9. I can wear stylish sunglasses! No more clip ons!


8. No more raindrops on my glasses in wet weather.


7. I won’t have to worry about unruly kids taking my glasses right from my face. My kids know better at this point but other people’s children aren’t always the same and think, “Oh. Something is on that woman’s face. I think I shall play with them.”


6. No more crazy fees for new glasses. My prescription is horrible so it always cost a pretty penny to get new glasses and lenses.


5. I won’t have to worry about glasses ruining a romantic moment. It’s not fun if my glasses get knocked down to the bridge of my nose or become crooked and I have to stop and fix them. Granted, I guess I could just take them off beforehand but one never exactly knows when a romantic moment will always happen.


4. I will no longer have to worry about losing my glasses and then being blind. This has happened before. I set my glasses down and forgot where I put them.


3. I can see in the shower. It’s sad when I drop the soap and I can’t find it. (Insert Navy joke here.)


2. I won’t have to worry about my glasses fogging up when I step inside a building. That’s embarrassing. Especially if I crash into someone. Then it’s like, “Sorry. My glasses fogged up. I wasn’t coming onto you, I swear.” (Unless it was John Krasinski.)


1. NO MORE GLASSES! NO MORE GLASSES! NO MORE GLASSES!

No comments:

Post a Comment