Friday, September 23, 2011

I'm Getting Lasik Today

So. Today is the day I’m getting Lasik.

I’m not going to lie.

I’m freaked out.

So I decided to make a list of things that freak me out MORE than getting Lasik to help calm me down.


--Anything Mary Kay


--Adults who gush over Twilight


--The woman who looks like a Cheetah. (Seriously, she’s had so much plastic surgery that her face resembles a Cheetah. Or something.)


--Running out of chocolate


--Basically everyone who goes onto The Maury Show—except for the sick kids.


--Not being able to use the computer for 24 hours (seriously, I can’t after Lasik. I wonder if I can call out Facebook statuses for my husband to type but I worry he’ll type something complete different. Like, “Hi, I’m Amber and I’m wearing black goggles on my face because I just got Lasik..” while I’m screaming, “No, write that I made it through Lasik okay! I MADE IT THROUGH LASIK OKAY!”)


I'll see you on the 20/20 side the next time I update.

I hope.

(I'll be updating my Twitter this morning until Lasik and then as soon as I can get online again..)

No comments:

Post a Comment