Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!

I got this idea from Glamour magazine. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. You're welcome to join in and do something like this on your blog. Doesn't have to be on a Tuesday either. If you do it, make sure you link up!

----------------------

To love that it’s only been in the 50s or 60s in the mornings. It beats waking up to 90 degrees!


To still hate when people say, “And how are WE doing today?” I know how I’m doing. I’m not sure about you.


To enjoy trying out new restaurants. I know I love Olive Garden and all those chain places. But I also love family owned restaurants.


To be getting used to my workout routine. I do 30 minutes a day Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. 15 on the bike, 15 on the elliptical. That might not sound like a lot but my main goal is to strengthen my legs.


To be happy that my shows are starting back up this month. The premiere of Parenthood starts tonight!


To think it’s odd that Natalie has been saying that she wants to be Spiderman for Halloween.


To allow my nine year old to occasionally watch 1000 Ways To Die so he doesn’t try anything stupid in the future. (Granted, that could totally backfire..)


To be excited to go to the Oklahoma State Fair next week. There’s deep fried bacon there. I must try it.


No comments:

Post a Comment