Thursday, September 15, 2011

Food For Thought

I love to eat.

So I decided to show some of the things I’ve been snacking on.
For starters…



These things.

I mean…TWO cream centers? Yes, please. Great idea, Nabisco!


And then I made the mistake of walking into Godiva when we were at the mall. The perky saleslady kept yakking about chocolate and then directed me to the new dessert truffles.



I couldn’t resist the Red Velvet ones. I only have so much willpower!

I’m sure there are like 200 per chocolate but oh well. They are amazing.


Ever made Puppy Chow? I guess they’re also referred to as Muddy Buddies:



These are yummy. The homemade version is still better but this is a good substitute if you don’t feel like making it.


Look!



Something semi-healthy. These really aren’t bad. But the tiny square isn’t enough for me.

And...I decided to get some yogurt.




I go through phases where I LOVE yogurt and then I’m like, “I don’t want to ever see yogurt again.”

This yogurt isn’t too bad.


I’d still prefer ice cream though.

No comments:

Post a Comment