Thursday, September 29, 2011

No More Goggles!

Great news!




I no longer have to sleep with the goggles I was given after I did Lasik.

Let me tell you, sleeping with goggles was not easy. I’d be on my side and the corner would be digging into my cheek. So then I’d move to my back and that got uncomfortable within ten minutes. So I’d shift to my other side and yup, there went the digging in my cheek all over again.

If I didn’t want to be able to, you know, SEE again, I’d have chucked the goggles.

But I kept at it.

On day 3 I asked Tom, “Want to fool around?” while wearing the goggles and he laughed.

(Should I be insulted?)

And now, I can say SO LONG!

(I still need to be careful around my eyes though. The reason why they give you the goggles is so you don’t accidentally poke or rub your eye while sleeping. I don’t think I do this.

At least I hope I don’t.)

No comments:

Post a Comment