Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!

I got this idea from Glamour magazine. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. You're welcome to join in and do something like this on your blog. Doesn't have to be on a Tuesday either. Just please link up if you do!

-----------------

To throw away the fundraisers that my kids come home from school with. I’d rather just donate to the PTA than have to bug people by asking them to buy stuff.


To not understand the hoopla over the Missoni Target line. Apparently people crashed the website trying to buy it and lines were wrapped around the stores. Maybe it’s just not my style?


To be happy with the outcome of Hell’s Kitchen. Don’t worry, I won’t reveal who won. Heaven Forbid.


To hope I haven’t destroyed my kids too much by letting them watch Spongebob. A study came out that Spongebob could damage kids or something. Whatever.


To be buying Bridesmaids on DVD today. I recommend you do the same.


To be glad my Mom is coming today and staying for a few days to help out when I get Lasik.


To hate how slow the lights change in Oklahoma. There’s one light where you have to wait like 3 minutes.


To want to go on Ghost Adventures. If anything, to pat down Zak’s fake Mohawk. It bugs Tom and I.


No comments:

Post a Comment