Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!

I got this idea from Glamour magazine. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. You're welcome to join in and do something like this on your diary. Doesn't have to be on a Tuesday either.

----------------------

To know Natalie will be excited that they are making a Tangled sequel.


To love all the unhealthy Labor Day food even though some dude was on The Today Show saying, “Don’t eat potato salad. Or bratwurst.”


To love yard sales. Especially when I find cheap books.


To think Rachel from Big Brother is much more likeable without Brendan around.


To not like olives but love olive oil.


To love the mashed potatoes from Kentucky Fried Chicken.


To be shocked that it was actually CHILLY in Oklahoma yesterday morning.


To need to find some cute boots for the winter. I usually always wear my Sketchers everywhere but I feel I need to branch out a little.


To be tempted to get a Sleep Number bed. Tom has been wanting one for awhile and I’m curious.


To hope the McLinky works. It's my first time trying it so bear with me. Does it work?


No comments:

Post a Comment