Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!

I got this idea from Glamour magazine. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. You're welcome to join in and do something like this on your blog. Doesn't have to be on a Tuesday either. Just make sure you link up and that the post you link up with is an Hey, It's Okay post.

------------

To feel sorry for the baby that Snooki is carrying. I’m just not a fan of hers. At all.


To be sad that Davy Jones died. He was my favorite Monkee. I’ve always loved the song Daydream Believer. Even before Dawson and Joey sang the song together and Pacey got all jealous…oh, sorry, that was Dawson’s Creek..


To wonder about that girl on The Celebrity Apprentice who says, “Mr. Trump will see you now.” Her name is Amanda and she’s been there for years. I wonder if she’s just the receptionist for the show?


To have already eaten a chocolate bunny.


To like Army Wives but wish it would be more realistic. Don’t turn everything into Hollywood. PCSes don't all just end like that.


To have really liked The Lorax. A lot of kid movies make me want to gouge my eyes out but this one was good.


To be buying the Barbie Mermaid Tale 2 for Natalie at Target today. If you buy it at Target, you get a free Barbie. The Barbie movies are a type of kid thing that makes me want to gouge my eyes out. It’s why Natalie has to watch them upstairs.


To hate politics. It can bring out the worst in people.


To love my new purse from 31.




Want your own? Buy from my best friend Jennifer. She’s a 31 consultant. Go here!



No comments:

Post a Comment