Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy Fifth Birthday, Natalie!

Natalie was born on this day five years ago.

It’s been quite a ride.

For starters, she didn’t seem to like much.



Inside me, she didn’t like Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. I got sick whenever I ate one. It was cruel.



She didn’t like her adorable headbands



Or her bunny hats



Her carseat OR her carseat toys that I bought hoping she'd learn to LIKE her carseat



Her warm fuzzy outfit



Her bouncer



Being called a tax deduction



Her adorable pink hat



Grass



Cake on her fingers

(And, my longtime readers will recall as she learned how to speak she would boldy say, "I don't YIKE this!")

But…

She always ALWAYS loved her Daddy.





And allowed me to dress her in various outfits:

































Before I knew it she was one…



Two…



Three…



Four…



And now she’s 5.



It’s been a fun ride.

Happy Birthday, Natalie.

No comments:

Post a Comment