Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!

I got this idea from Glamour magazine. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. You're welcome to join in and do something like this on your blog. Doesn't have to be on a Tuesday either. Just make sure you link up and that the post you link up with is an Hey, It's Okay post.

------------

To find The Fred Show annoying. If you don’t have kids, you probably don’t know what I’m talking about. You’re lucky.


To be glad my mother-in-law is here. She’s staying until Easter. She’s also watching the kids when Tom and I go to Hawaii next week.


To be excited about Hawaii! It’s our belated Honeymoon. 10 years later and we’re finally going on one…


To want to make bacon from that pig who goes “weeeeee!” in commercials. He bugs me.


To wish someone would break out into song for me like in My Best Friend’s Wedding.


To have gone to the American Girl store in Dallas with a friend for her daughter’s birthday. Natalie now wants an American Girl doll.


To want to know what my surprise is. Tom says he is going to surprise me with something this week and won’t get me any kind of clue!


To wish I could get Tom the new iPad. He really wants it but it’s so expensive.


To have found 21 Jump Street to be hilarious. Tom surprised me with a date yesterday on the balcony of the movie theater. We ordered delicious cheese fries. Mmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment