Friday, February 4, 2011

Things That Make Me Go Huh?

There are a lot of strange things that go on in the world. The following are some of the pictures that made me go “huh?”




Natalie’s giant Rapunzel doll has been known to freak me out. I saw this from the corner of my eye and was all, “Ahhh! Blond Yeti!” Then I thought, “Cousin It?”




This guy, from Yo Gabba Gabba. He does Biz’s Beat of the Day. He scares me.




I don’t get why the Paparazzi is wasting its time taking photos of the Teen Mom stars. It really baffles me. They’ve really don’t do anything to warrant the attention. Same with the Jersey Shore cast. Sometimes I really don’t get America.




Don’t these look good? I mean, I love Lucky Charms so I thought, why not?




Can you believe there are people who haven’t seen Amadeus? It’s a wonderful movie about Mozart. Bonus? Mozart’s laugh.




I came across this little snippet in my Parenting magazine (the one with Kourtney Kardashian on the cover. I’m still baffled about that.) Anyway. In case you can’t see it, it says that “kids from about 18 months to 4 years are simply hardwired to misbehave.” Help. Help me, now. (She types as her three-year-old daughter streaks across the house naked screaming at the top of her lungs.)

No comments:

Post a Comment