Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!

I got this idea from Glamour magazine. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. You're welcome to join in and do something like this on your diary. Doesn't have to be on a Tuesday either.

----------------------


To not understand why women go for the bad boys. I want someone who treats me with respect.


To hate when parents constantly go on about how advanced their child is. More often than not, they aren’t.


To not like when shows replace an actor and expect the audience not to notice. I’m talking to you, Big Love, replacing the actress who played Teeny. That’s distracting and now all I can think is, “What happened to the original girl?”


To still be upset that Flash Forward was cancelled. I was WATCHING that.


To hate when I buy chocolates and they aren’t labeled. I need to know what I’m biting into, people.


To have been shocked while watching a show on TLC called Outrageous Kid Parties. One woman forked over $32,000 when her daughter turned 6. That’s more than the cost of my car.


To know what Friends episode it is after only two seconds of watching.


To think the new season of Survivor looks like it’ll be a good one.


To think celebrities must be joking when they insist they have fruit with plain oatmeal for breakfast and eat only fish and chicken for dinner. That sounds like a boring life indeed.


To rarely make my bed. I honestly don’t see the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment