Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!

I got this idea from Glamour magazine. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. You're welcome to join in and do something like this on your diary. Doesn't have to be on a Tuesday either.

----------------------

To be curious on what Matthew Perry’s new show will be like. It premieres tomorrow.


To be glad that John Corbett is joining the Parenthood cast.


To be a little sad that Ace of Cakes is ending. I really like Duff.


To go out the day after Valentine’s Day to buy chocolates for 50% off.


To prefer listening to oldies. One of my favorite songs is All I Have To Do Is Dream by The Everly Brothers.


To have felt sorry for Christina Aguilera when she messed up the National Anthem. She was probably just nervous. I would be. Granted, she should know the lyrics but I know I babble like an idiot when I’m nervous.


To be ready to shop the Baby and Kid Sale at Gymboree.com when it comes online tonight.


To hate when people write ‘ur’ for ‘your or you’re’ in a blog post or on the forum I write at. It’s not going to hurt to spell the entire word out, people. It’s acceptable when texting, not anywhere else.


To have never watched Seinfeld.


To miss the reality show The Osbournes. My fave episode? The one where Sharon threw ham over to her neighbor’s yard since they were being loud. I’ve been known to say, “I’m going to go all Sharon if they don’t be quiet,” when my neighbors are noisy and most people have no clue what I mean. (I wouldn’t throw ham though. Probably a roast.)

No comments:

Post a Comment