Friday, March 5, 2010

Things That Make Me Go Huh

Things That Make Me Go “HUH?”

A lot of things in this world baffle me.

I decided to show some of these things.





This is a dress. Inspired by lingerie. I’m sorry, but no. I can see one of those Real Housewives of OC strutting around in this though.




These are cookies I tried to make. I followed the instructions and this is how they came out. Oh well. I still ate them anyway. You can’t waste cookies even if they do look like a gigantic blob.




Tom claims the cat likes when you scratch his cheeks. Judging by his expression (the same one I get when Tom talks during Lost) I’m sort of doubting this.




Why is Steve from Blue’s Clues singing about dirt on Nick Jr? I thought he was dead. Apparently he’s alive and happy and singing about the ground. Oh, and wearing fake ears. Is it wrong that I was sort of turned on? Time has aged Steve well.




These are the papers I had to fill out for my annual girly appointment today. Holy crap is it nosy. Suppose I did have sex before the age of 16? Would they beat me with a speculum? What if I have had more than 5 sexual partners? Would I be dubbed as easy? Or would a pamphlet of not giving my love freely be discreetly slipped to me?




This proves how awful I am in math. I didn’t get it at first. I had to read it like five times before my brain clicked on. I mean, this is SECOND GRADE work. In second grade I remember making pictures out of glitter. Not problems like these. (And does anyone ever want to be snarky during word problems? Like when it says, “How many kids came to Taylor’s party?” I always want to say something like, “Don’t really care, am just interested in what kind of cake she had.”)




Tommy was messing with Natalie’s Barbie in the bath the other night. When he got out I found her like this. Should I tell him now that real woman are not this flexible? Sorry to disappoint, son.

No comments:

Post a Comment