Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!

I got this idea from Glamour magazine. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. I think I’m going to do this every Tuesday now. You're welcome to join in and do something like this on your diary. Doesn't have to be on a Tuesday either.

Hey, It's Okay....


To not understand why people bring their miniature dogs everywhere. It’s an animal, not a purse. I don’t need Fido me eyeing me in the store, thanks.


To know that you’ll never use a Diva Cup (but be in awe of those who do.)


To think the Paparazzi need to be banned from taking photos when celebrities are out with their children.


To only eat flavored oatmeal because plain oatmeal reminds you of paste.


To know that you’ll just be using one of those boxed Easter egg dye kits to decorate eggs and nothing more than that because you are allergic to crafts.


To wonder what the hell Jesse James was thinking.


To wish Supernanny was available for rent.


To want to shriek, “What did I DO? How can I make it better?” when you realize you’ve lost a blog follower. (Same goes for a Twitter follower. I lose Twitter followers on a daily basis. Guess people don’t like to hear about farting children. Oops.)


To have bought ANOTHER pair of shoes for your daughter even though she has plenty. But hello....gold seahorses?! PERFECT for the upcoming beach trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment