Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy 8th Birthday, Tommy

Dear Tommy,

“I’m busy, Mom. I’m doing a science experiment.”

These are the words that you uttered to me a few days earlier.

You never fail to amaze me.

I think it was amazing that you decided to put a piece of celery in colored water to see if the celery would change colors (you found out that it did.)



You have done a lot of other interesting things throughout the years.

From jumping off the furniture....



To practicing your sad face....



To playing board games YOUR way.



When you were 5, you were no longer an only child.

You were thrilled when Natalie was a baby....



But a little miffed when she became mobile and started to mess with your things…



Still, you have always been a good big brother….





And you’ve tolerated the fact that she likes to follow you every where.



You’ve also become a good swimmer.



After struggling through baseball, soccer, and basketball you finally seem to have a sport that you enjoy.

I am proud to be your mother.

You are a great kid.



Don’t ever let anyone tell you otherwise.

Love,
Mom

And here is a video that I made awhile back that basically sums up Tommy’s life:

No comments:

Post a Comment