Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Dear Letters

Nothing much to report so I’ll do My Dear Letters. Letters I wish I could send.

------------
Dear Natalie,

I’m sorry I jumped and screamed, therefore scaring YOU but you cannot sneak up on your mother like that after she’s watched a marathon of Ghost Adventures.

Signed,
A-Probably-Shouldn’t-Watch-Ghost-Shows-But-I-Can’t-Help-It,
Amber

-----------

Dear Downton Abbey,

Really, I have to wait a YEAR for new episodes? I am incredibly impatient.

Signed,
A-Really-Likes-Looking-At-Matthew-Crawley,
Amber

----------

Dear Angelina Jolie,

Thanks for baring your leg during the Oscars. Many times. It probably weighs less than my ARM.

Signed,
A-Thinks-Angie-Should-Eat-More-Whoppers,
Amber

-----------

Dear Tommy,

No, I’m sorry, you won’t be getting a life-sized Angry Birds cake for your birthday. Your Mom is not Tori Spelling.

Signed,
A-Regular-Sized-Cake-Mom,
Amber

---------

Dear Disney Store,

Please put your Rapunzel wedding collection on sale. My daughter wants several pieces but if I purchase them we’ll have to eat Ramen for a month. (The collection is here if you're curious. And yes, I did also write that on their Facebook page.)

Signed,
A-Would-Love-A-50%-Off-Sale,
Amber

----------

Dear Target,

I swear I went in for wrapping paper. Not sure how that added up to $58.62.

Signed,
A-Please-Stop-Having-All-Sorts-Of-Cool-Stuff,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment