Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!

I got this idea from Glamour magazine. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. You're welcome to join in and do something like this on your diary. Doesn't have to be on a Tuesday either.



----------------------

To not be surprised that Kate + 8 was cancelled. All it showed was the kids going somewhere or getting MORE stuff for free.







To love most of the drinks that experts say you should avoid since they contain over 1000 calories. Oops.







To hope I can go for a consultation on Lasik. I’m leaning towards ClearSight since it has fabulous reviews.







To think the DVR was the greatest invention. Ever. I mean, after electricity of course.







To really want to eat at Hell’s Kitchen. I’ve said this before but I think I’d crack up over Gordon yelling. Plus, you don’t totally starve. You have a bread basket. I’ll just load up on carbs and watch the show.







To love my pizza spicy. I add crushed red pepper and drops of tobasco sauce to mine. It’s even rumored that spicy foods help your metabolism.







To worry about Tommy’s spelling. It’s atrocious. I always said I didn’t want kids who didn’t know the difference between your and you’re.







To hate when all I get in the mail are bills.







To not have a fall/winter/spring/summer wardrobe. It’s all clothes. And they all stay in my closet. I don’t change much up aside for long sleeve vs. short sleeve. Does that make me boring? Or practical?



No comments:

Post a Comment