Saturday, August 13, 2011

CampusBookRentals.Com Review

“Uh? Two hundred and fifty dollars for ONE book?” I turned the science textbook around in my palms. Surely if it were that expensive it had to do a special trick or something. Maybe it highlighted itself?



But no.



It didn’t do anything fancy.



That was just the amount that my college wanted to charge for one book.



I had to buy a total of four. The total cost? Around 800 bucks.



I wanted to cry when I slid my credit card over.



I wish there was a site like CampusBookRentals.com around when I was in college. I would have saved a ton.



CampusBookRentals.com is a site where you can RENT textbooks for a fraction of the cost. All you have to do is search for the book you need by the ISBN number and there it is. And yes, you CAN highlight!



Some other great features?



You can free shipping both ways! CampusBookRentals.com understands that life can get expensive for a college student. You can live customer support AND it has the largest book selection in the nation.



If you end up dropping the class that you rented a book for, no problem! Just return the book within 30 days and you can a full refund.



Another fantastic tidbit I learned about the site was that it has partnered with Operation Smile and is donating over 1,000 life changing cleft lip surgeries. So if you use the site, you’ll know that it does good things for people in need.



I actually plan on going back to college when Natalie goes to school full time and I will definitely keep in mind CampusBookRentals.com.



There is no way I’m ever paying over $200 for a book again.





(And YES, CampusBookRentals.com has a Facebook page here!)



No comments:

Post a Comment