Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!

I got this idea from Glamour magazine. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. You're welcome to join in and do something like this on your diary. Doesn't have to be on a Tuesday either.



----------------------



To be happy that there is a Krispy Kreme near us. So many have closed.





To not care about Kim Kardashian’s wedding. One of her sisters compared it to the Royal Wedding. What?





To love candy stores as much as the kids.





To hope Natalie has fun at ballet today. It’s her first class. Let her not collapse on the floor and refuse to get up.





To walk into a room and forget why you went in there in the first place.





To want to enter more sweepstakes thanks to the new TLC show High Stakes Sweepers.





To have been trying to change my About Me section in my blog but I keep getting error messages. I’m trying to switch my kid’s ages (I have a 9 and 4 year old now) AND Tom is back from Korea. Come on, Blogger. WORK!





To be looking into getting Lasik. There’s a place nearby that does it. I’d like to not have to deal with glasses again.





To send Tommy to school with a regular bagged lunch. With items in plastic bags. I don't do the Bento thing.





To love the cinnamon crunch bagels at Panera Bread.



No comments:

Post a Comment