Thursday, May 12, 2011

Inside Natalie's Closet

It’s no secret that I love to buy clothes for my kids.

So occasionally I post pictures of them in their new outfit.

This one is from Gymboree’s Tahitian Butterfly line.

And...oops....



Anyone else’s kid have a problem with bottoms that fall down the waist? Thank goodness for an adjustable waist. Otherwise this would happen a lot.

So anyway.

Back to pictures.



Natalie is like, “So what do we think about Bristol Palin's new face?”

Then I asked her to be like a model and she did this:









I bought a matching ring to go with the outfit. I wanted Natalie to hold the ring up to her cheek and look into the camera.

This did not go well.







I kept trying to get her to hold it up to her cheek and she found it hilarious.



“Hold the ring up to my cheek? HA!”

I eventually gave up.

And oh, I stepped on that ring the next day. Barefoot. Yes, it hurt.

Poor pretty butterfly ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment