Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easy Canvas Prints Review

Father’s Day is approaching.

I’m never totally sure what to get my husband.

Lucky for me, someone from Easy Canvas Prints sent an e-mail asking if I’d be willing to review one of their canvases.

I immediately knew what photo I wanted to use. It was one where my husband was actually smiling (or something like a smile..) See, usually he’s all serious and looks downright ticked off in photographs. He claims it’s a military thing.

Still. He has a soft spot for his little girl.

So I got this:



I loved how the canvas wrapped around the edges making it look incredibly professional. It was so easy to make the canvas—even someone like me, who can be completely computer illiterate, figured it out. You can pick the canvas border you want and all sorts of effects are available to use. You can pick a canvas up to 40X40!

The canvas also comes ready to hang on your wall:




If you wanted a canvas for Mother’s Day, there is a special on the site for 20% off, plus you can get an 8X10 for free if you spend over $60.

Want to see more canvas ideas? Check out the Easy Canvas Prints Facebook page!

I know my husband is going to love his canvas. It's a unique way for him to remember his time with his little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment