Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!

I got this idea from Glamour magazine. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. You're welcome to join in and do something like this on your diary. Doesn't have to be on a Tuesday either.

----------------------

To have never gotten a manicure. This is because I have a bad habit of picking or chewing my nails. Gross, I know.


To not understand when parents are like, “We went to McDonalds for dinner. Bad, I know…” It’s not bad. Don’t knock McDonalds!


To be an awful packer. I’m leaving for Texas on Friday for my Nana Jo’s 90th birthday party. I’m also an awful flier. The slightest jolt makes me nervous.


To think it’s interesting that they choose to replace Charlie Sheen on Two and a Half Men with Ashton Kutcher.


To be excited that they are making a Men In Black III.


To have really wanted Zev and Justin to win The Amazing Race.


To not like the Charmin commercials. I don’t want to see cartoon bears with toilet paper bits on their asses.


To be bummed that Brothers & Sisters got cancelled. I really liked the show. Also, The Event was cancelled but I hear another network might pick it up. (Coughs, SyFy, coughs…come on…)


To hope I don’t get lost in New York City. When I return from Texas, I’m going there with my best friend for a few days. No kids. It means more planes though. Gulps.


To want to see Bridesmaids. It looks hilarious. Plus it has Suki from Gilmore Girls in it although she plays an entirely different character in the movie.

-------------------

And good news! Tom got his orders to Oklahoma. So we’re moving next month.

Bring on the panic.

No comments:

Post a Comment