Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Maybe It's Not So Bad...

Well.

I survived.

Tom was off of work Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

When he wasn't following me around and asking ridiculous questions
("what's for lunch?"), he was doing this:



I lost my temper several times because Tom was doing this:



I forced Tom to watch an episode of Yo Gabba Gabba with Natalie because he kept doing this for hours. He claims he is now traumatized.



I went on a shopping spree because of this:



It's fun to ask questions when Tom is distracted. I'm all, "Hey Tom, can I buy this?" and he's so involved in the game so he's all, "Sure, fine." Of course then when he sees what I've bought he's all, "Wait, where did that come from?" and I'm all, "Oh, you said I could get it while on the computer, remember?" And Tom won't want to admit that he wasn't really paying attention so he's all, "Oh....right.."

No comments:

Post a Comment