Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Life with a Two Year Old

Help!

For the love of chocolate, help!

My daughter is posessed.



She'll ask me for something, right? So I'll bring it to her. Then she'd decide that she doesn't want it. So I'll put it back.

Then she does this:



She'll be like, "FOOL! Did I TELL you to put it back?" Her arms will immediately cross and she'll look offended.

EVEN THOUGH SHE TOLD ME SHE DIDN'T WANT THE ITEM!

So fine, I'll bring the thing back. Sometimes it's food, sometimes it's a toy...

And she does this:



What does she want from me?

Is she PMSing early?

I DON'T KNOW WHAT SHE WANTS!

So I take the thing away.

And she does THIS:



Maybe she has short term memory loss and didn't realize that she asked for the item in the first place?

Maybe she HAS been posessed.

Or...maybe she's just being two.

No comments:

Post a Comment