Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!

I got this idea from Glamour magazine. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. You're welcome to join in and do something like this on your blog. Doesn't have to be on a Tuesday either. Just make sure you link up and that the post you link up is a Hey, It's Okay Post.


-------------

To not care that mail won’t be delivered on Saturdays. I rarely check it over the weekend anyway.


To have to sleep with a fan at night. I cannot sleep in complete silence.


To be happy that the new season of The Walking Dead has started.


To not be sure what is going on for Valentine’s Day. I got chocolate for everyone and hope I get some myself.


To have had fun at the marriage retreat I went to last weekend. I’ll write about it soon.


To think it was a very responsible choice for the Pope to resign his position. And speaking of the Pope, has anyone seen the show The Borgias? It’s very good.


To be excited for a bunch of awesome books to be coming out. Sophie Kinsella, Jane Green, Sarah Pekkanen…so many! And there’s going to be a sequel to The Devil Wears Prada coming out on June 4th.


To have two giveaways going on at the moment: one for a $10 gift card to HSN.com here and one for a copy of Saturday Night Widows here. Both end soon so get your entries in!



To be featured on Kathyn O’Halloran’s blog here.



No comments:

Post a Comment