Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!

I got this idea from Glamour magazine. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. You're welcome to join in and do something like this on your diary. Doesn't have to be on a Tuesday either.

----------------------


To have cheered when Patrick Jane finally killed Red John in the season finale of The Mentalist. (Sorry if I spoiled it but it’s been out for nearly 3 weeks at this point…)


To be excited for Big Brother to come back. Yes, I know it’s a terrible show but I can’t help myself. At least I don’t watch The Bachelorette.


To have not cared about the MTV Movie Awards nor the fact that the Breaking Dawn preview was shown. Yawn.


To be glad I’m not anal about my nails breaking—they look horrible thanks to all the packing and taping I’ve been doing for the move.


To be disturbed over what goes on in Toddlers and Tiaras. I mean, okay, sometimes I do watch but it’s like a train wreck…with lots of makeup and fake eyelashes.


To know I will bitch about how hot it is in Oklahoma when we get there.


To have wanted to cheer when I found out there was a Target and a Kohls by our new house in Oklahoma.


To desperately want The Melting Pot since they gave me a coupon for a free chocolate fondue for my upcoming birthday. (Yes. There is one of those near my house in Oklahoma as well....)


To wonder why Paris Hilton has another reality show. Remember on her first one how she was like, “What’s Wal-Mart? Are there just walls there?” What’s next? Her asking, “What’s Target? Are there a bunch of targets there?”


To REALLY hate packing. I know we have movers coming but we've been packing the things that mean the most to us ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment