Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!

I got this idea from Glamour magazine. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. I think I’m going to do this every Tuesday now. You're welcome to join in and do something like this on your diary. Doesn't have to be on a Tuesday either.

Hey, It's Okay....


To get irritated when a car cuts you off and then doesn’t go the speed limit. Hello?


To wish that commercials would show more men in the kitchen cooking and cleaning. It drives me insane that a woman is in the kitchen 97% of the time. Hello, advertisers? It’s 2010. Not 1956. Thanks.


To wish you had the patience to grow a pretty garden.


To hate when magazines say something like, “Britney Spears dropped $100,000 for her son’s birthday gift.” Where did she drop it? Can I get some?


To occasionally wish you could act like Gordon Ramsay and throw things while calling people a donkey and screaming at them to “get the fu*k out!”


To know that you’d cry if Gordon Ramsay ever called you a donkey and screamed to “get the fu*k out.”


To have enjoyed Sex and the City 2 but wished that Carrie would have run off with Aidan.


To wish Kate Gosselin would just go away. The children can stay though. They’re cute.


To love your son completely but wish that he were still in school. Look, sorry, I am not a short order cook. It’s CORNDOGS for lunch. I don’t care if you got two choices in school. Do I LOOK like the lunch lady? Wait, don’t answer that…


To have never had a sex tape. It never seems to go well when people have one. Kendra Wilkinson, former girlfriend to Hugh Hefner just had one released. Don’t worry, it’s not with Hugh.


To have had impure thoughts over the guy who played Thomas Culpepper (his name is Torrance Coombs) in The Tudors. Normally I don’t go for the pretty boys. I think it’s because he wore tights and a doublet in the show. Really to get to my heart all a guy has to do is dress up in a doublet occasionally and play Henry VIII with me. Really, is that so hard of a request?



No comments:

Post a Comment