Monday, June 28, 2010

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!

**I'm posting this early since I'll be traveling tomorrow. I'm gone for the week so I'll post when I can!**


I got this idea from Glamour magazine. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. I think I’m going to do this every Tuesday now. You're welcome to join in and do something like this on your diary. Doesn't have to be on a Tuesday either.

Hey, It's Okay....


To think Amanda Bynes who retired from acting at the ripe age of 24, will return to the acting world in a matter of years.


To be a pretty crappy packer. Seriously, if I visit my Mom she usually refolds everything for me.


To be excited to visit Wilmington, North Carolina because Dawson’s Creek was filmed there. I could pass a spot and be all, “That’s Joey’s wall that Pacey bought for her!”


To also be excited to visit Wilmington, North Carolina because the area reminds me of a Nicholas Sparks novel. I’ve already said Tom can pretend to be Noah from The Notebook and I’ll naturally be Allie. He says no, that his name is Tom thank you very much and he’s not about to pretend to be someone else. Rude.


To be scared of flying. I shut my eyes when the plane first takes off because the experts say the first ten minutes of takeoff is the most important—if you pass ten minutes, then you’ll probably be okay.


To avoid the airplane bathrooms. The silver toilet can be quite traumatizing.


To want to beat up that guy in the Staples commercial that shrieks, “That’s a low price!”


To have totally called the breakup between Jake and Vienna (they were on The Bachelor.) Oh, and to be nosy and wonder what happened. Rumors say Vienna cheated. Totally not surprised.


To have to remember NOT to stick a bite of food in your mouth while visiting your husband’s family since they pray before they eat.


To know that you could never be on The Amazing Race ‘cause traveling makes you a tad cranky.

No comments:

Post a Comment