Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!

I got this idea from Glamour magazine. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. I think I’m going to do this every Tuesday now. You're welcome to join in and do something like this on your diary. Doesn't have to be on a Tuesday either.

Hey, It's Okay....



To at first think that (: is a frown face and be all, “Why are you frowning at me?” And then be all, “Oh, never mind it’s a smile face. Carry on.”


To be looking forward to the reality show Big Brother.


To hate going to your husband’s work functions, especially when he goes off talking to his work friends and leaves you to tend to the kids.


To make a face when magazines remind you to “not forget about your man’s balls” during foreplay. I’m sorry, I WILL forget my man’s balls during foreplay. They do not look appealing. No offense.


To like going to Toys R Us as much as your kids do.


To have once eaten a bunch of the brownie batter just ‘cause you could. Being an adult rocks. Salmonella be damned.


To still be searching for the Snapple flavors created by Bret Michaels and Holly Robinson on The Celebrity Apprentice. I know they exist! It says so on the Snapple website.


To be looking forward to seeing Sex and the City 2 on Thursday despite the bad reviews. Hey, it’s two hours of kid free time complete with buttery popcorn. I’ll take it.


To be upset that ABC cancelled FlashForward. The ironic thing is, Ghost Whisperer will probably replace the time slot and I had been upset that CBS cancelled Ghost Whisperer earlier. ABC decided to take it on and I’m going to laugh if the show takes FlashForward’s slot. CBS? Wanna take FlashForward then? Please? Lifetime? FX? SyFy? SOMEONE!?


To love when your husband leaves you notes like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment