Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!

I got this idea from Glamour magazine. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. I think I’m going to do this every Tuesday now. You're welcome to join in and do something like this on your diary. Doesn't have to be on a Tuesday either.

Hey, It's Okay....


To not understand how women can name their son’s girl names. Like I went to high school with a guy named Courtney. And I’ve come across another guy named Shannon. Did these women just really want daughters or what? (And yes, I realize that Shannon started off as a boy name but still...)


To not have known something called a pre-dating agreement existed. Apparently dating couples are putting together a contract stating who gets what if there is a break up. I’d stake claim to the DVD sets. Those things ain’t cheap.


To think Rielle Hunter is really icky.


To have been saying for years that people should hang up their phones and drive and be a little bitter that as soon as Oprah says it, people start to listen.


To wonder about the sanity of the chick on the forum I write at who tried to justify being the other woman. (Rielle Hunter fan I guess?)


To occasionally have a jar of frosting for breakfast.


To think that the guy who played opposite Jennifer Lopez in The Back Up Plan was really needy. (Several times I wanted to shout, “Oh, grow a pair and hush.”)


To wonder about Jim Carrey’s health after reading some of his Tweets. (He’s on a ‘boing’ kick. I’d describe it to you but I’m really not quite sure what the poor guy keeps going on about.)


To once have stuck your husband’s dirty socks outside with a sign because you had ENOUGH of finding them around the house:

No comments:

Post a Comment