Thursday, January 20, 2011

Inside Natalie's Closet

It’s no secret that I love to buy my children clothes. So occasionally I’ll do a post where I’ll show pictures of them in their latest outfit. This one is by (guess?) Gymboree from the Merry and Bright line.

-----------------------

Hey Natalie, want to take some pictures?



Okay, do you want to smile for me?





Can you stop sticking your tongue out?



That’s her innocent I’m-not-doing-anything look. Tom thinks it’s adorable, I think that usually when she’s made that face that I’m about to find some sort of catastrophe. One time she had squeezed chocolate syrup over the kitchen floor and claimed that she was “cleaning” it.



This was Natalie’s reaction when I told her that one day Charlie Sheen could give up booze.

Then she told me that she was going to run into the side of the house.



“Natalie, what do you think about the fact that Justin Beiber has a movie coming out about his life next month in 3D?"



(My reaction too.)

I ran into the side of the house and made inappropriate noises which in turn made her smile for me.












Some people ask if I’d consider getting Natalie into modeling. Sure. So long as the photographer was willing to run into the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment