Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cheesecake Factory Love

Why?

Why doesn’t Wyoming have a Cheesecake Factory nearby?

It would get a lot of business. They could put one in our depressing mall.

When I visit my parents, I insist on going to the Cheesecake Factory. Like we-are-going-here-no-matter-what insist.

I got to go when I was visiting them last month.

I got the white chili first. I highly recommend the white chili.

And okay, yeah the prices are a little up there. But it’s worth it. You get a lot of food so if you can’t finish it, wal-ah, it’s lunch tomorrow.

I always get dessert. Even if I’m full. It’s a sin to go to The Cheesecake Factory and not get dessert. I once got this huge chocolate cake that lasted forever.

The last time I went, I got this:



That would be the Red Velvet Cheesecake.

It was amazing.

I so wish there was a Cheesecake Factory around here so I could go in and buy a slice of cheesecake when I was craving it.

Actually, maybe it’s a GOOD thing we don’t have a Cheesecake Factory. I’d be tempted to stop in every day, the workers would know me by name, I’d gain a billion pounds so when Tom came back from Korea he’d walk right past me because he wouldn’t recognize me since I’d be standing there in a muumuu.

So no Cheesecake Factory. Fine.

It’ll just be something I look forward to having whenever I visit my parents.


**I received no compensation for this post on The Cheesecake Factory but if they’d like to pay me to go, I’d be happy to do it, mwahaha.**

**Actually, I’ll review any restaurant since I love to eat and hate to cook. FYI.**

No comments:

Post a Comment