Saturday, August 24, 2013

Need Glasses? Check Out GlassesUSA.com!

Before I got Lasik, I wore glasses all the time. I had to, otherwise I'd walk into objects or people. My eyesight was horrible.

I was (and still am!) a fan of GlassesUSA.com because they had many styles of glasses. They have aviators, rimless, vintage....I personally love when I have different choices. I especially liked these Dolce and Gabbana glasses:



I was always a fan of the oval frames eyeglasses. I tended to wear those the most. My glasses were usually pretty thick considering my prescription was in the negatives. I'm not joking.

Thank goodness for all the prescription glasses that GlassesUsa.com carries. Without them, I would have looked quite scary indeed.

Even though I no longer have to wear regular glasses, I do like to wear sunglasses. There are also tons of fabulous choices of sunglasses, which makes me happy because I like to change up my look. It's incredibly easy to order glasses over at GlassesUSA.com so I will most likely be placing an order for some sunglasses soon.

Another thing I like about the site? Their Virtual Mirror Feature. If you're curious if a particular glasses style will look good on you, then the virtual mirror is right for you. All you have to do is upload a picture and then you can "try on" the different glasses. I absolutely love this because sometimes I might love a style but the style does NOT love me back.


Also, it might be called GlassesUSA but it has worldwide shipping so my international friends can shop! The customer service is also amazing so if you have any questions, someone will be happy to help. If you aren't pleased with your glasses for any reason, you can return them FREE. There is usually always a sale going on so be sure to check out the sales & coupons section. I love saving money. Readers of my blog can use the code Blog10 to save 10% of any order of prescription glasses.


To learn more about GlassesUSA, be sure to like their Facebook page and follow them on Twitter.


So be sure to check out GlassesUSA the next time you need a pair of glasses. Your wallet will thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment